Come on out and try a Barre workout. If you have never tired one it is fun, less impact than a boot camp and is all the rage now. It infuses elements of dance, and ballet, to achieve beautiful healthy bodies, while improving postural balance, flexibility, coordination and grace. It strengthens, lengthens, and chisels the body, and each class features an elegant yet energetic combination of movements that improve balance, and challenge the core. You will sweat and have fun at the same time. What have you got to lose… try it. Come out and join Kim Ashley who is AFLCA fitness leader and Barre Certified and will guide you through the best work out to be the best you!
Next session starts: March 27/17
Fees: $10 drop in
Registered fee: $72 for 8 weeks
Time: March 27, 6:30 -7:30pm
Usual start is 7pm – 8pm. Every fourth Monday is 6:30pm start.
Cloverdale Community Hall- 9411-97 Ave
Please make cheques out to Cloverdale Community League
Please register with Janet Hardy at email@example.com
Please drop off your payment to Janet Hardy’s mailbox at 9728-94 St prior to start of class.
10 reasons why you should join the Barre class.
- Because nothing compares to that feeling after a “worth it” workout.
- Because you know a better mood is only an hour away.
- Because the last meal you ate, might not have been your healthiest.
- Because your barre buddy is waiting for you!
- Because you’re beginning a life-enhancing habit.
- Because you’d rather be wearing tights and socks anyway.
- Because you’ll go to bed feeling accomplished.
- Because you’re tired of being tired.
- Because you’re trying to avoid getting sick.
- Last but not least: Because nothing beats a dancer’s body.
Bring your yoga mat or Pilates mat and if you have a couple of 2lb weights and your water bottle.
Please let Janet Hardy firstname.lastname@example.org know if you are interested in this class so we will know how many participants we can expect.